Friday 10 October 2014

Changes

There are changes afoot, I can feel it in the air, and I don't just mean summers decline into autumn.

Naomi (#2 Daughter) is off to Australia for a month to visit Georgina (#3 Daughter) so Yvonne and I headed up to Kent last week to give her some birthday presents to take out and see her before she goes.

We had a great time, good food, and a visit to one of our old haunts, Badgers Hill Farm near Canterbury. A quirky animal park (Rea, Emu, Llama etc) a food shop and cafe.

We had ploughmans, a single cheese for me,


and a shared cheese and ham for Yvonne and Naomi.



Yvonne also managed to look good just lounging,



note the Cath Kidston product placement.

Not just that, my granddaughter is changing as well, she's 5 months old now and ever more beautiful.


 
I have an appointment with a surgeon next week, I fear that my shoulder may require a small operation. I say fear because, although I don't fear the knife (or arthroscope) I've been stupid and read up on the internet about the procedure and recovery. And that's never a good thing.

I may have loads of time to blog very soon, of course if I'm stuck at home I'll have nothing to blog about. Maybe I'll finish my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment