Tuesday 21 October 2014

Walking in the Rain.

 
I love charity shops, you never know what you will find, I must admit that sometimes I wonder at the reason people get rid of things that I covet (I'm glad they do though)
 
Anyhow, I got this book for £1.49 and its about to change my life (and my waistline!) I've got the ingredients for a couple of the recipes so stay tuned.
 
 


In other news I got a brand new shirt for £4.50 but you can't eat that.

I also took my camera for a walk with the dogs today, it was bright sunlight without a cloud in the sky when I set off, I thought that the light would make some amazing pictures up at Sharkham.

Well in a feat of timing, when I got up there it was raining and cloudy, then I'd only taken a few pictures and the camera battery died, so I wrapped my camera in a dog-poo bag to keep it dry and trudged home.

When I put the pictures onto my computer I was quite shocked at how well they had come out, so I'd like to share them with you.

First view of the Sea




It's just up here











Berry Head from Sharkham.

 
I never forget how lucky I am to have this 10 minutes walk from my front gate. It's always different, always beautiful (even in the rain) and helps keep me sane.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment