Wednesday 10 August 2016

Painting furniture (Part Three)

Just a bit of finishing off today, I removed the handles from the beverage,



gave them a polish,



and refitted them.

The paint had dried overnight so I moved the dresser into place, I think its a job well done.


and now, because I can't resist a bit of book news, a brief summary. The full stories are on my writing website but here are the main points

The audiobook version of The Rocks of Aserol will debut this weekend with a sample giveaway at Morwellham Quay in Devon. You can listen to the sample HERE, or go along to the festival and get the CD. And of course, the novel is out in two weeks,

1066 Turned Upside Down is selling well, and has five, five-star reviews! Catch all the latest news HERE

And my book of short stories is FREE for a short while longer, you can download it HERE

3 comments: