Sunday 30 November 2014

New Phone


After a few weeks where my phone has been playing up and getting slower and slower I finally managed to upgrade it.
 
After wiping all the data off of it, I sold it for £70 which paid for a case and screen protector for the new one, and a day out in Totnes last Friday with a good lunch, result!
 
The new phone has a better camera, and I took a few pictures on my dog walk yesterday to try it out. There was a lot of low cloud and it was very moody over toward Dartmouth, I like the way they came out.
 
 
 



My dogs enjoyed the walk as well,




and the sun shone over Berry Head as we got back to the road,



past some cows who came over to say hello.



Today I'm going to make some Granola, so I'll let you know how that goes next time.

Its the last day of NaNoWriMo and Ribbonworld stands at 65,831 words. So with my week off due to illness I haven't quite made the 50,000 words I had hoped but the story is finished so that's an achievement.

I will leave it for a couple of weeks now and then start revising it. After New year it can go off to agents.

No comments:

Post a Comment