Sunday 23 November 2014

Off Sick

Sorry I have been absent for a couple of weeks, I have been even more sick than usual, I twisted my back and had to spend a couple of days ling flat out, every time I tried to move my body said No Way and my lower back went into some sort of spasm, not nice at all.

It felt like I had no control over my muscles, in fact I HAD no control over my muscles. Anyway I'm more mobile now and trying to catch up with everything that I should have done.

NaNoWriMo has slipped a bit, I now need 3000 words a day to finish my first draft, I have enough written (I think) to have made it worthwhile though, you can't really plan for illness can you?

Before all this happened, we went up to see Amy and Harry, not forgetting Elsa and had a great time, Yvonne made a White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake, which was sensational, it had a coconut biscuit base - WOW.


I also made a Walnut and Cranberry Loaf to take up, and some Saffron Buns.



We saw a good sticker on the rear of a car in front of us in Brixham and managed to get a picture while stopped at the lights, my sort of humour.


Elsa is loooking lovely as ever, six months old now,


and I have made a few loaves, notably a white cob which was superb.



Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible, meanwhile I have a lot of stuff to catch up on.

No comments:

Post a Comment