Thursday 10 November 2011

The bathroom is proceeding, although there is a patch on the ceiling that plaster will not stick to, driving me nuts as it lingers until you are standing under it, or otherwise engaged? Before falling with a sickly “splatt”. We will overcome though.



Food tonight will be a roast veg and mozerella puff pastry square, I am not a masochist, and life is too short, so I buy my pastry ready made – sorry Mum.



Anyway, oil a tray and roll out, the rim of the tray gives a good thickness guide for the pastry.



Cut a line about 5cm in from the edge all round, this helps the edge to “puff” in the oven.



I used oil and vinegar to coat the middle, adding Chorizo, Onion and Peppers, topping with Mozerella.





Into the oven for about 20 minutes at 180.



Meanwhile, I have brought some more paint for the bathroom ceiling and put two coats on, trouble is, the colour still shows underneath, so it will need more tomorrow.



To hide the hole in the ceiling, I’m going to put some false beams, painted purple of course.


Short pause for the tart. Here it is in all its cooked glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment