Tuesday 24 December 2013

Posh Soup

There's something about a certain make of Tomato Soup, (You know which one) that makes you feel better instantly.

Our decorating is progressing,


and we are now on the finishing straight, just another coat on the woodwork and steam clean the floor, (Tomorrow) then we can relax, if the fumes from the radiator spray-paint haven't got us first.

I got spray-paint cos I always end up with an uneven finish and bristles everywhere, now I can't breathe.

I digress, back to the soup. I cant resist adding a bit of extra stuff to mine, usually some frozen veg, and a few of my sourdough croutons,


it makes a bit more of it.


Of course, you need bread with soup, and I've made my large 24 hour sourdough, with a mixture of Rye and Spelt starters and Wholemeal flour. This one keeps for at least a week, and any left makes croutons or savoury biscotti.



After lunch, there will be another coat of paint to apply.

Merry Christmas everyone.

STOP PRESS, I've just had a payment from Amazon for royalties on sales of "Freefall," that's a first for me, a big thank you to all that have brought it, don't miss "The Rocks of Aserol," (https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/385201) it's only $ 1.99! 

No comments:

Post a Comment