Wednesday 18 January 2017

Some wonderful things

First of all, its Maeve's birthday. I can't believe she's one today, where does the time go?



There is a party on Saturday and Naomi has been making a cake, here's some of her icing creations for the top,





More pictures will follow the celebrations.

The next wonderful thing is that one of Yvonne's squares for Lovequilts now forms part of a quilt!





It's being assembled as we speak, all the details are HERE  

 Suffice to say, I'm really proud of Yvonne for getting involved in this wonderful idea.

And the last thing.

Well I sent out copies of "Andorra Pett" to beta readers and the opinions are coming in, I'm pleased to say it has been well received so far, here's a sample,

This was such a good story!!! I loved it! Lol, I'm usually pretty nitpicky when beta reading but this took on a life of its own, and you are right; it flowed beautifully from start to finish. The whole book made sense from one scene to another, transitioned without a hitch, and kept you guessing! I can usually solve a whodunit in a few chapters, lol this one kept me guessing and I was completely wrong on the guilty party! Spelling and grammar were good, pace was perfect, all in all another phenomenal read! Thank you for letting me beta read for you again, can't wait for the next installment! 



And I found Devon's answer to Guinness, it's blooming lovely too!

Image result for south hams brewery black and white

No comments:

Post a Comment