Sunday 23 July 2017

Not many words

Hello again, I'm sorry that I haven't posted much just lately but I've been quite busy.
First of all, my grandchildren paid us a visit, we had a great time, at the beach, in Rockfish restaurant and just chilling at home.










I've made some bread 






and between us, Yvonne and I have picked a few blackcurrants





There have been beautiful sunrises, 





clotted cream gin, 




and butternut squash crinkle chips.




Yvonne has completed more cross-stitch squares for the Love Quilts charity,





We've had thrushes feasting on our honeysuckle and spotted baby seagulls.





Georgina has been hand rearing a kangeroo






so as you can see it's been a busy few days. And that's not including anything to do with my writing efforts, there's a lot of news to report, maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment