Saturday 7 November 2015

On the other channel

Over at my author website I've started a blog series where I try and explain how and why I write what I do.

It's a small start but maybe better than the usual boring blog post that I have been putting up there just recently, really they were only the details of the impending release of my second novel. 

Now that's happened, I thought a bit more content was called for and this post was the result.

In other news, I have my first review on Amazon, and I'm knocked out! Here's a screenshot,





I'm still waiting with baited breath for the return of reviews on the copies I sent out to various book bloggers. I know they said a month so there's a way to go yet, I just hope that I'm not disappointed, it's a very exposed feeling opening yourself to criticism.

On the bread front I made a couple of experimental loaves today, a Potato and Beetroot loaf and an Apricot, Prune and Almond loaf. Full details on my bread blog but here are some pictures to give you the idea.





Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment