Thursday 24 November 2016

A Bit late

I'm a day late, and this post will not be the usual wordlesWednesdayay one. Largely because I haven't got lots of enigmatic pictures.

What I do have is news that I'll be on the RADIO next week, December 2nd to be exact, talking about Scifi and whatever else comes up. Its a local radio station and my interview will be posted as a podcast so I'll let you all know the link when I get it.

We have overdosed (if that's possible) on cake; Totnes Sunday market had a few we couldn't resist, Yvonne had Lemon Cheesecake and I had Chocolate Orange tart.





I also found  a Black Pudding Scotch Egg, not a cake but a delicious treat!




Linda from Red Earth Kitchen had said she was not making Millionaires Shortbread anymore, hence the alternatives but she surprised us with her last two pieces...ever!

We had them on Monday with a beef chilli scotch egg for our lunch. Very sad.



And yesterday, we found these little festive beauties in Torquay. Bite-sized and very nice, they were perfect with a cup of tea after a hard days Xmas shopping.




As I said last time, I've been very busy with the novel writing challenge, and I can announce that I've done more than 50,000-words so I have "passed." I'm not finished yet so I'll keep going and see where we get to by the end of the month.

There are Xmas markets all over this weekend, I think we have four to go to, plus fireworks on Saturday night when Brixham switches on its festive lights. There will be no rest until January now.


Black Friday Special

There is a special edition of Flash Fiction available from now until Christmas.



Read all the amazing short stories and at the back of the book, there is a link which takes you to my website. Enter your e-mail address and you’ll be set the link for a FREE novel, hosted by bookfunnel.com. You’ll also be put on the mailing list for my newsletter, where you’ll get all the latest information from me, including extra short stories and pre-launch offers for my upcoming releases. Of course, you can unsubscribe at any time, but I’d rather you didn’t. I promise never to spam you or pass your details on.

Here's the link myBook.to/Flash just follow the instructions that you'll find inside.

Happy reading.

And finally, as they say. What am I doing with a bowl of chopped beetroot?



Find out next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment