thought that it was about time to use it up.
I weighed it out, and there was 150g of the stuff, now 5g of dried is the same as 6 flower heads, so I could make about 1.5 litres of cordial, that should last me a while.
Anyhow, I made a sugar syrup and infused the flowers.
You have to leave it for 48 hours in the fridge to soak, before straining and bottling.
My veg are growing wellnow, I took pictures about a week ago and yesterday, you can see the difference. I now have runner beans,
carrots, salad leaves,
peas, broad beans and potatoes all doing well.
Also I potted on my tomato plants,
Last Jan I ordered some new Strawberry plants, they are supposed to "Climb" and produce fruit on runners that can be trained up a trellis. Being a sucker for anything thats a bit quirky, I sent for some. They arrived yesterday and I potted them on.
And after last years washout, my fruit trees have blossom!
Off to Tavistock today, to see some friends and a sopt of lunch/retail therapy. Also the drive across Dartmoor, which always provides some glorious scenery, and makes me realise why I chose to live here.