Friday 24 October 2014

Get Involved.

Back in August, I helped out at a community boys school holiday project baking bread.

I didn't do it for the money, although that was nice, so when I was asked to send an invoice I did.

Then the fun started, they wouldn't pay by cheque so I had to send my bank details, then I had to sign a contract, then re-send the bank details, then no answer to phone or email.

Meanwhile I kept getting calls asking me to do other projects, which I had said at the start that I couldn't do.

As of today, I still haven't got paid, perhaps they think that if they hang on for a while I will forget the whole thing, well they are WRONG in that respect, but I won't forget when it comes to next year and they are looking for people to help.

And they say get involved in your local community!

No comments:

Post a Comment