Saturday 10 May 2014

New Start

Sorry for the delay, I've been busy - to put it mildly.

In addition to my day job, including putting ships into Tilbury Lock

 
 
 
 
and meeting my gorgeous Grand daughter for the first time,
 
 
 

I have been redesigning my web activities.

As very few of you are reading the bread blog, I have decided to reduce the frequency of posting, instead of just repeating my weekly activities I will only post new projects in the breadroom. Instead I'm going to try and get a wideer audience for my wares on Facebook. The page is still under construction, and will go live soon, but as well as that I will now post anything "bready" here, as it will gain a wider readership. I will keep the page going, but only update it if the demand is there.

Also I am working on a local delivery service for bread orders, again details will follow, and that will depend on demand, first indications are that it may be a viable idea.

So with all that going on, it's been a busy few days, hopefully not so much of a gap next time. Must go, I have a no-knead Wholemeal and Oat loaf to tend.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment