Friday 6 June 2014

I do like to be Beside the Seaside

Two trips to the beach this week, once to Torquay on the way to the Theatre (Rock of Ages touring production-awesome) and also to Teignmouth for a wander in the quirky shops.

On the beach in Torquay, a man had spent 8 hours drawing on the sand with a lawn rake, it was so big that I couldn't get it all in one picture, although I got as high up as I could. To me, it seems such a shame that it's gone as soon as the tide comes in, but it was impressive while it lasted.






Then in Teignmouth, where it was a bit windy, but that just added to the beauty of the place.








Back home, my new shed has arrived, so I need a week of good weather to strip and dismantle the old one, clear the site and put it together.I don't know where I'm going  to store everything, in the conservatory I guess, but don't tell Yvonne, hopefully having to keep moving it around will (might) encourage me to work faster.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment