Saturday 28 June 2014

Something New Part 2

Saturday morning, and I'm out of my comfort zone.

Now I can do a Sundried Tomato Focaccia, and even a Herb Ciabatta, but a Pesto Twist?
I made it up on the spur of the moment when asked for a third dipping bread, I didn't want a loaf like the least one,


so decided to go for a plait, but with a twist.

I separated my dough into three portions and stretched them a little,



then spread pesto,



 and rolled them up,


and then plaited it and left it to prove.



After 25 minutes in the oven it looked like I had hoped.


I'm desperate to cut it and see what the inside looks like.

Meanwhile the Focaccia was turning out as dependable as ever,



and the Herb Ciabatta, well overnight the dough had risen and bubbled quite a bit,




I made the loaf,



 and baked it,


So after all the excitement, I think that they turned out well. I will deliver them soon and wait for the reaction, but already on twitter the anticipation is building.

No comments:

Post a Comment