Tuesday 21 August 2012

Dog Pictures and Food

As promised, here are a couple of pictures of my dogs, Fliss the Black one and Tizer, (the other one).





Also here are a couple of pictures of Merlin, the puppy that we walked for Guide Dogs.

Puppy, 6 Weeks old


Training



Qualified.



Now on to the food.

This morning, I made a wholemeal loaf with the flour Amy got me from a windmill local to her in Nottingham.



I used Paul Hollywood’s recipe, with Lard instead of Butter.






I also made some Samosas, using Chapatti Flour, and a mix of minced beef, potato, carrot and Peas and spices.





And a focaccia with cheese filling and chopped pickled onion on top.




The sack of Beetroot that I had ordered turned up and I pickled most of it, ready for winter.



Yvonne kept some back for a Chocolate and Beetroot cake, that she will make tomorrow.



I checked out the Raspberries, there will be a good crop soon.



1 comment:

  1. Lovely dog photos! what gorgeous labs. My girls have a Labrador "boyfriend" called Muttley, whom they organise unmercifully, bossing him about, rounding him up and generally scolding him. He has such a sweet nature he always comes back for more :-D

    ReplyDelete