Monday 13 August 2012

Pork and Peanut Butter Burgers

Well following on from yesterday, here is the Mango Flan,




And it was very nice.

Now onto the main event, Pork and Peanut Butter Burgers, actually, there is some sweet chilli sauce involved as well, but that makes it into rather a long title.

So I’ve skinned 6 sausages and broken up the sausage meat.



 I then added 2 tablespoons of Peanut Butter and a good splash of sweet chilli sauce. I like the taste so I put a lot, but it's a personal thing I guess. As long as it doesn’t come out to runny, it's fine.
Get your hands in and mix it around, (or put it in the Kenwood!) and make it into burgers   I actually found that 6 sausages and the other bits made a pound of mixture so I split it into four burgers, 2 in the freezer and 2 for tonight. Now they just need frying or grilling and putting in the rolls.




I’m using yesterdays Tiger Rolls for these, together with a salad including some of the only tomatoes to survive the weather, I had to buy leaves as all mine have been either washed out or munched, and the replacements aren’t ready yet. I made a couscous salad with Tagine Paste, raisons and cashew nuts to go with it.


The burgers wesr fried in the end







The next plan was for ginger biscuits, and crème fraiche ice cream.


The ginger biscuits were a bit soft and chewy, but they tasted alright on the ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment