Monday 2 February 2015

Pizza Part Two

So my dough has rested in the fridge, about an hour before you intend to bake, get it out and delicately make a round shape out of it, as thin as you like. Put it on a pizza peel or other flat tray, ready to slide it onto your baking stone. (I use a ceramic floor tile) Heat the tile and the oven to 220 degrees.



Next add your toppings.

I started off with Tomato paste and Green Pesto.



 Next some garlic and chorizo, onion and pepper.




then cooked chicken and sweetcorn,



Lastly,  pineapple, tomato and grated cheese.


Then its 20 minutes on the tile in the oven. 



And that's it. I seem to have lost a tomato somewhere, I'll find it later.



If you wanted you could freeze the dough as it is, or make the base and part cook it for 7 minutes and then freeze.

Defrost it and add your toppings and then give it about 15 minutes to cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment